ImaRIS et SIR
ImaRIS et SIR
RADIOLOGY INFORMATION SYSTEM (RIS)
The radiology information system automates the workflow of a radiology exam from the doctor’s office up to returning the required report. The order translates into exam requests that become batches of images ready for diagnosis by the radiologists. Their dictations are transcribed and the reports are sent out. A sophisticated system of status change ensures that all is processed within the required time.
The ImaRIS information system allows managing the radiology department workflow, the patient demographic data, the exam information, the diagnosis reports and it handles the production of statistical reports.
The work lists are sent directly to the diagnostic imagery equipment. Thus, no information is entered manually, thereby avoiding any risk of human error. Each type of exam can be configured and sent to the proper exam rooms.
Make use of the numerous advantages of ImaRIS :
- adding requests for scanned documents such as the prescription or any other relevant document;
- displaying the priority level of the request, its handling when doing the exam, according to the patient’s condition upon arrival;
- managing appointments by assigning availabilities to the exam rooms and radiologists;
- producing a waiting list to allow sorting requests by priority;
- issuing a work list to the radiologists that allow closing the workflow by x-ray reading once the exam is completed and checked;
- Consulting requests intended for the exam rooms.
- Eliminating patient and exam information entering during imaging on the equipment.