PSvox Player / PSscript
PSvox Player et PSscript
Consult vocal reports for transcribing purposes.
This opus of the Postscriptum range allows:
- Adjusting the read speed without distorting the voice;
- Four priority levels;
- Dictations assigned according to transcriber specialty;
- Personal work lists;
- Access to comments left by doctors of the work in progress or on the modifications of former work;
- Advanced control for listening with a pedal that frees the hands for keyboard work.
PSvox Player is designed for a faultless dictation-transcribing process, and is synchronized with and perfectly integrated into PSscript.
A specialized extension of Microsoft Word™ for transcribing medical reports, PSscript provides various tools to prevent human errors:
- Personalized designs allow to automatically download information coming from other systems of your establishment, such as the patient index and the radiology and laboratory systems;
- Personalized standard texts;
- Personalized standard protocols;
- Personalized medical dictionaries;
- Automatic corrections.
PSscript is designed to optimize the interactions between the system users by adding markers and comments.
Report signing is facilitated by signature lists and the comments added by the secretaries during transcribing. The reports carried out by resident medical students may be validated by a resident doctor before sending.
All the Word functions are accessible. Transcribing has never been so simple.